Find a Doctor
Geoff Watson, M.D.
Foot And Ankle, General Orthopaedics and Fracture Care, Sports Medicine, Kids and Teens
Accepting New Patients
Bone and Joint Institute of Tennessee
3000 Edward Curd Lane
Franklin, TN 37067
Phone: (615) 791-2630
Fax: (615) 791-2639
University of Tennessee Health and Science Center, Memphis, TN
University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
He is board certified, a member of the AOA Honor Medical Society, American Medical Association, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, and American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society. Dr. Watson is certified for the Vantage Total Ankle, STAR Total Ankle and INBONE II ankle replacement systems. He has been a team physician for Page High School and Fairview High School, and is the current team physician for the Franklin High School Rebels. He and his wife have four children.
- AOA Honor Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (AOFAS)
Articles featuring Dr. Watson:
Dr. Watson Scientific Publications:
- Surgical Treatment for Stenosing Peroneal Tenosynovitis.Watson, G. I.,Karnovsky, S. C.,Levine, D. S.,Drakos, M. C.
- Optimal Starting Point for Fifth Metatarsal Zone II Fractures: A Cadaveric Study.Watson, G. I., Karnovsky, S. C., Konin, G., Drakos, M. C.
- Radiographic Evaluation of Intermetatarsal Angle Correction Following First MTP Joint Arthrodesis for Severe Hallux Valgus.McKean RM, Bergin PF, Watson G, Mehta SK, Tarquinio TA
- Clinical and MRI Donor Site Outcomes Following Autologous Osteochondral Transplantation for Talar Osteochondral Lesions.Fraser EJ, Savage-Elliott I, Yasui Y, Ackermann J, Watson G, Ross KA, Deyer T, Kennedy JG