Find a Doctor
Brian Perkinson, M.D.
General Orthopaedics and Fracture Care, Kids and Teens, Hip/Knee Replacement and Preservation
Accepting New Patients
Bone and Joint Institute of Tennessee
4323 Carothers Parkway
Franklin, TN 37067
Phone: (615) 791-2630
Fax: (615) 791-2639
University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, 2007
Campbell Clinic Orthopaedics, Memphis, TN
Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic, Alexandria, VA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society
Articles by Dr. Perkinson:
- New approaches for joint replacements mean faster recovery, better outcomes [williamsonmedicalcenter.org]
Dr. Perkinson’s Scientific Publications:
- Walker T, Perkinson B, Mihalko WM. Patellofemoral Arthroplasty: The Other Unicompartmental Knee Replacement. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012; 94-A(18): 1713-20.
- Lindsey JA, Conner D, Godleski P, Perkinson B, Mihalko WM, Williams JL. Patellar Button Wear Patters in Well Functioning Total Knee Arthroplasty Retrievals. J Long Term Eff Med Implants. 2010; 20(1): 73-9.
- Azar FM, Lake JE, Grace SP, Perkinson B. Ethyl Chloride Improves Antiseptic Effect of Betadine Skin Preparation for Office Procedures. J Surg Ortho Advances. 2012; 21(2): 84-7.
- Perkinson B, Fricka K. “Revision Femur: Extensively Coated Femoral Components.” The Hip: Preservation, Replacement, and Revision. Cashman, Goyal, Parvizi. 2015; vol 2. (Book Chapter)