An after-hours clinic for life’s unexpected injuries
From broken bones to back injuries—the Bone and Joint Institute of Tennessee provides the expert orthopaedic care you need matched with convenient, evening and weekend hours.
Walk-in, be treated, and get back to doing what you do.
Conditions We Treat
- Ankle pain and injuries
- Back injuries
- Cartilage tears
- Elbow pain and injuries
- Foot pain and injuries
- Hand pain and injuries
- Hip pain and injuries
- Joint pain
- Knee pain and injuries
- Shoulder pain and injuries
- Simple breaks and fractures
- Torn tendons
- Wrist pain and injuries
Patients will receive state-of-the-art care by orthopaedic trained, mid-level providers.
- Monday-Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Williamson Tower, Suite 201
4323 Carothers Parkway, Franklin, TN 37067
Walk-ins only. For more information, call (615) 791-2100
After-Hours Injury Clinic 2019 Holidays and Office Closures
- January 1, 2019 (New Year’s Day)
- May 27, 2019 (Memorial Day)
- July 4, 2019 (Independence Day)
- September 2, 2019 (Labor Day)
- November 28-29, 2019 (Thanksgiving)
- December 24, 2019 (Christmas Eve)
- December 25, 2019 (Christmas Day)