An after-hours clinic for life’s unexpected injuries
From broken bones to back injuries—the Bone and Joint Institute of Tennessee provides the expert orthopaedic care you need matched with convenient, evening and weekend hours.
Walk-in, be treated, and get back to doing what you do.
Conditions We Treat
- Ankle pain and injuries
- Back injuries
- Cartilage tears
- Elbow pain and injuries
- Foot pain and injuries
- Hand pain and injuries
- Hip pain and injuries
- Joint pain
- Knee pain and injuries
- Shoulder pain and injuries
- Simple breaks and fractures
- Torn tendons
- Wrist pain and injuries
Patients will receive state-of-the-art care by orthopaedic trained, mid-level providers.
- Monday-Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
3000 Edward Curd Lane, Franklin, TN 37067
Walk-ins only. For more information, call (615) 791-2100
After-Hours Injury Clinic 2021 Holidays and Office Closures
- January 1, 2021 (New Year’s Day)
- May 30, 2021 (Memorial Day)
- July 4, 2021 (Independence Day)
- July 5, 2021 (Monday after Independence Day)
- September 6, 2021 (Labor Day)
- November 25, 2021 (Thanksgiving)
- December 24 – December 25, 2021 (Christmas)
- December 27, 2021 (Monday after Christmas)
- December 31, 2021 (New Year’s Eve)
- January 1, 2022 (New Year’s Day)